Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

Fargo, ND
18 Months Contract

H1B and Rate : 30/hr on C2C Max.

Come from an enterprise level environment
Been a JR DBA or been around DBA’s
Report building using SQL
Build T-SQL scripts
Managed or supported critical apps that run on SQL Database
General IT knowledge
Critical thinking (similar to that of an engineer) on how to work through
problems to come up with the solution.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC