Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position.. Send me resume to *j...@idexcel.com
*Job Title : Datastage Developer:*
*Location : Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX*
*Duration : Long term (up to 2 years) contract*
*Interview : Face to Face Required*
*Key skills: Datastage, DB2, Teradata*
Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization
strategy. Develops enterprise level application and custom integration
solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and
features. Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems
applications to customers. Provides expertise regarding the integration of
applications across the business. Determines specifications, then plans,
designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software
solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes either
individually or in concert with project team. Will assist in the most
difficult support problems. 'Develops programming and development standards
and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse. Has
in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and
object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging
programs. Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes
of current application development methodologies. Researches and maintains
knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the
business. Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and
critical technical resource across multiple disciplines. Acts as an
internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other
related field. Or equivalent work experience
* 7 years of programming/systems analysis experience
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues
to improve products or services
* Independently solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using
* Works independently, receives minimal guidance
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the
work of other staff members.
* Excellent communication skills;
*PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:*
* Must have architecturing expertise with Datastage, Unix
* Must have experience on SQL
* Work experience across db's like DB2 and Teradata would be a big plus.
* Good Datawarehousing knowledge with good data analysis ability.
* Exposure to COBOL/ COBOL II, MVS, CICS, JCL and other mainframe
tools.etc. is a big plus.
*Idexcel Technologies. Herndon, VA 20170.*
*j...@idexcel.com <j...@idexcel.com> l www.idexcel.com
*Phone : (703)-230-2621 Fax: (703) 880-7584*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.