Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

.NET/RAD Developer
15 Months Contract

*Key accountabilities *Work closely with the business to understand and
clarify requirements, identify the correct technology with which the
solution be implemented, and implement the solution in the identified
technology prioritizing RAD
resources effectively.
Maintain existing RAD-developed solutions and modify as the business needs
Work closely with other RAD team members in prioritizing projects and
contribute to the overall implementation of tactical projects as part of
the RAD team.
Work with other developers, designers, architects, business analysts and
testers as part of the wider IST Information Technology & Services (IT&S)
team; particularly in support of larger releases & projects, as
Assist with establishing an effective environment for rapid application

*Additional Requirements*
1. .NET development experience (specifically C#)
2. Professional SQL and SQL Server experience
3. Experience working in a commodity trading environment within Risk

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC