*Hi,*

* Good MOrning.*

*  I hope you had a great weekend !!*

*   We are seeking for Senior Oracle Pl/SQL developers with eBuisness
experience for Parsippany, NJ. It is a 6+ months long term contract
assignment and it is through one of my preferred vendor. Could you please
go through the below job description and please send me your consultants
updated resumes ASAP!!*

   - eBusiness Suite 11i Human Resource module including  Employee, Job and
   Position data
   - eBusiness Suite 11i and R12 Receivables module
   - eBusiness Suite R12 Account Payable, including Vendor data and Payment
   data

The position will including working on multiple projects with different
business partners to refine data extract requirements, identify the
database tables and fields in the Oracle eBusiness Suite that correspond to
the business data requirements, develop extracts of the data, and support
the testing and production packaging and release process.

Candidates should have 3+ years of working with PL/SQL in an Oracle
eBusiness Suite environment, and the ability to work independently, work
directly with business partners, and work on multiple small projects
simultaneously.

--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*