I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*
4 months /Contract
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*MOI:- Telephonice + Skype*
* Responsibilities: *
1. Engage with various development groups across various business units
to understand their needs for API management services
1. Understand the business context of API exposure
2. Help design and craft API-based solutions to meet the needs of
development teams in line with business objectives
3. Build rapid prototypes/POCs to show the viability of using API
management services to expose APIs
1. Build expertise on using an apigee-based API Gateway
2. Configure, troubleshoot, test and help deploy APIs in various
3. Provide consultancy services for development groups that cannot
or do not have resources to design, build, configure their APIs
1. Embed within a development team on short term basis to help
them deliver API services as needed
2. Help design and guide API developers based on corporate as
well as industry standards for API Design
1. Evangelize and educate various development teams on the
standards and guidelines
1. Deep technical understanding of Web API technologies and protocols
(e.g. HTTP/S, REST, SOAP, OAUTH)
2. Proficient in using API management tools, either home-grown ones or
industry standards (Mashery, Layer 7, apigee, SOA, etc)
3. Communication and thought leadership to developers and engineers at
all levels, including directors
4. Ability to speak about technology on business terms
6. Experience with innovative technologies and fast-paced environment
for rapid development
Looking for an API Specialist who is able to interact with both technology
and business stakeholders to identify and understand their problems and
recommend solutions to improve APIs. Candidates need to be business savvy,
not just technical! Open to non-local candidates that are willing to
relocate at their own expense - but the manager is looking for someone that
will be able to start quickly. STRONG experience in Web API is a must.
*'Must have' skills* - 1. Web API technologies (HTTP/S, REST, SOAP, OAUTH).
*Nice to have' skills* - 1. API management tools (Mashery, Layer 7, apigee,
SOA, etc). 2. Python
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.