Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER*
*Burr Ridge** IL*
The candidate needs to have architecture skills,
*Lead a development team in developing applications supporting business
objectives. The suite of applications and services will support the
functionality globally and enable ISO’s growing channels / clients.*
· Design clear and concise REST service interfaces, and create
· Effectively lead a team of developers in the design, development,
test, and deployment of component-based applications in a web/internet
· Build and manage reliable software in a service-oriented
environment, have such software operate at high-performance, demonstrated
scalability and high reliability.
· Provide technical leadership to and create policies for the
development team at both a project management and technical development
· Develop and implement policies, procedures, and standards and
ensure their conformance with department and enterprise objectives.
· Engage and manage distributed software development teams.
· Provide hands-on management, mentoring, and coaching of
· Ensure that the quality of the software solutions offered is
high, including ensuring proposed software solutions that cost-effectively
meet internal customer's objectives.
· Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to
business analysts and software developers.
· Effectively resolve production problems in a timely manner by
rapidly organizing and deploying the appropriate resources.
· Continuously review problems to determine the root cause in order
to prevent them in the future.
· Ensure appropriate disaster recovery procedures are in place and
adequately tested on a regular basis.
· Ensure that secure coding practices are developed and thoroughly
· Manage and negotiate with vendors and consultants.
· Effectively communicate software solution expectations to
internal customers, team members and other stakeholders in a timely and
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve
· Ensure alignment between prescribed architecture and the team’s
goals and objectives.
· Skills and Knowledge
· Strong technical background, excellent project management skills,
great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast
· Ability to deliver simple and elegant software solutions,
customer-centric products, utilizing agile development processes and
establish skills in designing and developing simple solutions to complex
· Results-oriented, customer-focused with a passion to resolve
tough technical and operational challenges.
· Ability to lead a team of software development engineers and work
with senior management, engineering principals, and the product team.
· Effectively help shape the business requirements, bring high
quality customer experience to market by owning the development of and
operating business critical software services.
· Possess excellent problem solving abilities.
· Inspire internal customer confidence in the technical abilities,
service attitude, and business knowledge of the IT department.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise
manner to a variety of audiences.
· A track record of communicating well with executives and
· Experience working with Spring Core, Java, and creating REST
services & documentation.
· Effectively defined development project scope, goals, timeline,
deliverables, and post-project measurements that supported company goals in
collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
· Demonstrated technical ability to create enhancements to primary
and supporting websites, web applications and infrastructure.
· Proven experience in software development, maintenance and
delivery with application server experience.
· Established track record of successful system and project
· Effectively translated complex customer requirements, recommended
system solutions, and helped formulate detailed specifications.
· Demonstrated ability to document development including database
design, application design and ongoing documentation of changes and
modifications for complex applications.
· Effectively developed in distributed teams.
· Demonstrated experience with N-tiered applications, multi-tier
architecture, and production internet architectures.
· Produced complex design and technical specifications as required
for technical documentation.
· Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing
· Experienced interacting with vendors.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Shilpi Bist || Technical Recruiter*
Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542
Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1|| Yahoo: shilpi.recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.