Hi Folks,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Mirza Muneeb ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP . If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below position ASAP  at
(mirz...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext: 109 Thank you and  here is the
position.you have anyone available,

*Job title : Sr Java DeveloperLocation: Phoenix,AZDuration: 6+ Months

Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent
7+ years of design, development, implementing software and leading
technical teams
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Approved background and drug screen is required.

*Expert in:*
OOA/OOD skills
Java language skills
Problem-solving and diagnostic methods
Software engineering principles
Written and verbal communication skills and documentation practices

*Experienced in:*
*Security application experience (Required)*
Distributed system design skills
J2EE based component knowledge
SOA framework experience
Agile processes experience