Hi Folks
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Mirza Muneeb ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP . If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below position ASAP  at
(mirz...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext: 109 Thank you and  here is the
position.you have anyone available,

*Job title : .NET DeveloperLocation: Chattanooga, TNDuration: 6+ Months

*Required Skills: *
Previous Healthcare Experience
SQL Server
Any ICD 9/10 experience is a big plus