Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Java Application Architect Developers
*Duration:* 12 months
*Location:* Austin, TX
· Proactively derive IT architecture in support of the business
vision and direction.
· Maintain a repository of standards and reference architectures
used as the source for design and maintenance of existing and new systems.
· Maintain high-level view of the company’s IT environments and how
they interact including a current state and future desired state for each
· Proactively create architecture technical reference material and
standards for the organization to leverage in acquiring or building systems
· Documents and maintains a current set of business processes as
they relate to IT systems and capabilities.
· Oversee IT Architectural services and governance activities as
well as the development of Enterprise Architecture and Technical
· Strategically lead IT organization by creating a desire to follow
and align with the architectural vision set forth.
· Manage assigned staff.
*Required Qualifications, Skillsets and Abilities:*
· Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field.
· At least ten (10) years of Enterprise System Java Development and
Design experience, including:
o Technical experience across multiple technology domains/platforms.
o Working knowledge of architectural frameworks and practices.
o Substantial exposure to enterprise infrastructure, data processing,
enterprise software applications.
o *Required:* J2EE Application Development/SQL.
o *Preferred:* Spring MVC/Struts 2/JSF/JPA/Hibernate/Oracle Database.
o *Preferred:* UNIX/Weblogic/BASH/Git/Scrum.
· Excellent communication and software Architecture and Design
· Experience with legacy application transformation/modernization
· Ability to articulate ideas and/or explain complex technical
issues such that both technical and non-technical addressees understand.
· Ability to advise, set, and apply standards; development
methodologies, coding standards, etc.
· Interpersonal and leadership skills - collaboration,
facilitation, and negotiation skills.
· Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills and
comfort with ambiguity.
· Excellent written and oral communication and listening skills.
· Proven leadership ability.
· Ability to motivate and inspire in a team-oriented, collaborative
· Ability to serve as a catalyst for change in the organization.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)/*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.