Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Java Tech Lead
*Duration:* 12 months
*Location:* Austin, TX
· Have accountability for project and/or program level delivery
within the IT department.
· Lead a software development team of 6 people.
· Review and assist with software development planning and concept
of operations development.
· Maintain a systems level view of all projects and understand all
interfaces and interaction of specified components.
· Serve as a liaison between the business community and IT,
influence across multiple organizational levels.
· Resolve project issues across multiple business and technology
· Lead and participate in software design sessions.
· Develop power point presentations to support demonstrations and
· Demonstrate capabilities of developed software and new
technologies in development.
· Interface and establish relationships with customers including
both technical and non-technical points of contact.
· Assisting the development staff with any development issues that
· Development of tools to support development and product
· Maintain developer resource allocations to support deadlines and
· Assist with review and writing of requirements to support
*Required Qualifications, Skillsets and Abilities:*
· Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field.
· At least seven (7) years of experience in Java software
development and technical team leadership.
· Required: J2EE Application Development/SQL.
· Preferred: Spring MVC/Struts 2/JSF/JPA/Hibernate/Oracle Database.
· Preferred: UNIX/Weblogic/BASH/Git/Scrum.
· Extensive knowledge of software design patterns and methodologies
including experience with web-based development and object-oriented design.
· Expertise to drive projects with comprehensive project management
plans, estimate analysis, deliverable identification and execution.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and manage across technology
disciplines in an organization.
· Ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and
confidence in the IT group's knowledge of and concern for users' business
· Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse
audiences and to influence decision makers and influencers.
· Ability to write clear proposals, project plans and technical
documents and to weigh various suggested technical solutions against the
original business needs and choose the most cost-effective solution.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and coding skills.
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
· Experience with entire software stack from database schema design
to screen layout and development.
· Knowledge of the full life cycle of software development
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)/*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.