Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*Role : UI Lead / Architect *
*Location : *Remote / Iselin, NJ / Charlotte, NC, NYC
*Duration :* Long-term
jQuery, extJS, DOJO..etc), RWD frameworks ( 960grid, ,Twitter Bootstrap,
Foundation, Skeleton, HTML5 Boilerplate, Montage HTML 5 framework, LESS
framework), Accessibility, IE6 quicks, JSON, Mobile UI,CSS3, CSS Hacks,
less CSS, SASS, Media queries, MVC frameworks (AngularJS), Github..etc
components) and its USAGE.
- Strong XHTML,PHP, HTML5 development skills.; knowledge of how to use
appropriate hooks in XHTML to limit the amount of classes and ID's required
on a page, expert in IE quicks.
- Deep understanding of CSS inheritance, CSS 3 Media Queries.
- Usage of Front End Frameworks and templates ( e.x: 360grid, bootstrap,
960GS, Blueprint CSS Grid System, HTML Boilerplate)
- Expert in Web / Mobile development.
- The Developer will work with a team of UI developers/designers and
collaborate with PM's, Digital Marketing, User Experience, BAs and Online
Development teams to build conceptual and functional prototypes and
production ready UI code.
- The potential candidate should have excellent communication skills
with an ability to interact with all levels of the organization from
Developers to Senior Management.
- Ability to work in a team environment, Strong working knowledge of
Photoshop; able to cutup comps from the design team.
- Working knowledge of other Java Script libraries, ex: YUI, EXTJS,
- Working experience in Content Management System will be considered as
- Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with
- Website optimization, Accessibility Concepts, SEO Concepts.
- CSS frameworks ( less.css etc)
- Experience designing and coding responsive UI jQuery Mobile
Creating/building reusable UI components with jQuery Experience with
Apahce/MySQL/PHP Experience with client side templating, such as
- Familiarity with data visualization frameworks such as D3 JS.
Experience with retirement enrollment products (enrollment, manage
contribution, etc) preferred but not required.
- In-depth knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Experience working on Mac OS.
- Hands on experience with Adobe suites of products - Photoshop,
Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator Excellent written and verbal
communication Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Ph: **678-916-7100* <678-935-7980>* || F: (**678) 807-2692* <6788072692>
Global Resource Management (GRMI, Inc),
5400 Laurel Springs Parkway, Suite 902, Suwanee, GA
*vam...@grmi.net <srid...@grmi.net>* || <sean.g...@gmail.com%7C> *www.grmi.net
*GRMI...Not Just a Name...A Commitment to Excellence.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.