Hope you are doing good!
This is very urgent opening. Please send your available matching candidates
Role : Business Intelligence Business Analyst
Please read through the job description to understand what they need.. if you
need clarification on the role, let me know. Client highly prefers locals
for face to face interview.
Cargill manager is looking for a Mpls-based contractor to help with his BI
Designer team. Primary responsibilities will be to work through our WIDM
This means we'll be looking at
small to medium complexity in the processes and designs they'll be working
on for report modifications and some new builds. They must have an ability
to manage multiple tasks and be
able to work with a team that consists mostly of off-shore developers that
will be doing the actual build work. SAP/BI reporting experience would be a
nice benefit as well.
6 month contract to start. Possibility to extend.
The Business Intelligence Designer is responsible for the analysis and design
related to business requirements for data and information. The Business
Designer is responsible
for both gathering and validating business requirements and translating
requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and development specifications.
The Business Intelligence
Designer is also responsible for writing and the execution of test scenarios
and scripts, and ensuring risks are mitigated or eliminated in partnership
with the Business Process Controls
Team. This position also considers integration of designs within and across
the overall information solution catalog. This position will communicate within
and across the BI designer team,
BI development teams, and business implementation to meet design requirements.
Lastly, all designers are responsible for delivering quality designs that meet
both business and
25% Requirements Gathering
* Identify, compile, and document business requirements across the design
the following methodologies and sources:
o Interviews with relevant stakeholders
o Requirements workshops
o Existing documentation
25% Requirements Analysis
* Analyze business requirements to determine if the requirement is a:
o Legal or statutory requirement
o Need vs. want
o Fit vs. gap with the technology enablement
* Partner with development teams to design and document the functional
o Translate business requirements into business process and systems design
o Create design mock-ups
o Validate technical mappings
o Document logic for formulas and calculations
* Identify risks and design controls to mitigate or eliminate risks
* Review design recommendations with peer or solution architects
* Communicate designs within the designer team and with other stakeholders
such as BPC (business process & controls), CCE (Communicate, Change &
Security, and etc.
* Work with the modeling team to ensure designs are properly modeled, updated,
and stored in the relevant repository
* Ensure Functional Designs are properly documented and updated.
* Work with BI delivery team leadership, and change management teams to ensure
build work is scheduled and managed for production release
* Develop test scripts to ensure requirement is met
* Execute or coordinate the testing of cases and scripts
* Assist with product, user acceptance, business simulation, or regression
testing, as required
10% Training Content Development
* Partner with Education Consultants to develop content for training materials
based on designs
* Review training materials
* Deliver/support training of Super Users and BU users as needed
* Support "go live/hypercare" activities, including remedial training (if
solutioning break/fix tasks and miscellaneous trouble-shooting
5% - Miscellaneous Duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional work experience
* 2-5 years relevant business experience
* Willingness and aptitude to learn the SAP business intelligence capabilities
* Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
* Demonstrated analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
* Ability to make decisions independently within scope or boundaries
* Strong collaboration and influencing skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience facilitating meetings and/or group discussions
* Strong information research and gathering skills
* Prior business intelligence experience
* 1+ years SAP experience (as a user or an implementation team member) and/or
ERP implementation experience.
* Past project management experience
* Past experience working with a global team
* Work experiences across multiple lines of businesses
* Ability to identify information required to make critical business decisions
* Familiarity with technical requirements and system configuration
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.