see if you have any consultant available please send me his update
resume with contact information to srinivas.chit...@parthotechnologies.com
Java + Liferay (web portal)3+ month contract in Shrewsbury, MA
Manager need someone with strong web services skills (rest or soap)+
someone who has worked with a web portal- perferably Liferay. Liferay
Application Developer <http://staffaug.umassp.net/?p=34>
Looking for a contract developer to support java development for projects
using Liferay version 6.2 EE. This role will develop Java portlets and Web
Apps using web services.
Experience with integrating ERP toolsets such as PeopleSoft Student
Administration version 9 utilizing web services, Interaction Hub and/or
AAWS is desired, but not required.
Qualified candidates must have prior relevant experience in the areas
PROJECT DURATION & CONSULTANT INFORMATION
Estimated project duration 3 months.
Work Hours: 40 hours/week for the duration on-site in the Shrewsbury, MA.
Key qualifications related to the individual Consultant assigned are
- Strong knowledge in all technical areas of Liferay 6.2 EE.
- Senior in Liferay portal development, troubleshooting and architecture.
- Solid knowledge and experience developing Portlets and Java apps.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Strong understanding of web service interfaces.
- PeopleSoft experience desired (PS web services, Interaction Hub and/or
- Availability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Liferay Development.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in Java/ J2EE technologies.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.