Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position*: PeopleSoft Specialist
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Columbus, OH
*PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Upgrade Specialist*
• Excellent knowledge in the installation and administration of
latest PeopleSoft in environments.
• Expertise in providing the PeopleSoft DBA/Admin support for,
including system administration of PeopleSoft technology components such as
WebLogic, PeopleSoft PIA, Tuxedo, Process Schedulers and Oracle databases.
• Must have strong upgrade knowledge to PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2. At
least should have
• Must have strong expertise in PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager.
• Should have experience in integration broker configurations
• Must have strong knowledge configuring Change Assistant
• Expert in handling data conversion issues during upgrade
• Implement latest PeopleSoft environments as required i.e FSCM 9.2
with PeopleTools 8.54.
• Cloning database and environment refreshes in upgrade life cycle.
• Perform PeopleTools and database upgrades; assist with
application upgrades and experience in applying bundles and MPs.
• Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for
resolution of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc.).
• Provide technical support for the ERP development/upgrade team.
• Monitor capacity Perform routine production support activities
and provide incident and problem management support.
• Troubleshoot PeopleSoft-related issues.
• Should have experience in cut over planning and document the
Go-Live activities well in advance. Should be able to prepare risk
mitigation activities proactively.
• Should be able to undertake performance tuning.
• Should be able handle to migrate PeopleSoft objects from one
instance to another during upgrade life cycle.
• Provide standby and on-call support as and when required.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills
• Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
• Produce documentation as required.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.