I have Sr. Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
We are looking for Senior Business Analyst ( Retail) immediately with very
good Retail Domain experience.
Experience : *Min 11 - 15 years.*
Work Location : Tampa, FL
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : 6-12 months.
*Must have strong experience Retail Domain experience.*
*Job Description :*
- Shape the solutions to fit business objectives in the Corporate Services
domain in capacity of a system analyst.
- Knowledge and ability to use and administer the organization's technology
practices, standards and procedures - Knowledge of organization's total
Information Technology (IT) environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketplace experience, developments and
trends related to the Information Technology (IT) function.
- Consult with the business clients to understand and assess business
process under review.
- Analyze business processes, fit-gap analysis, inefficiencies and risks to
determine appropriate process and system design.
- Optimize and streamline business process and technical solutions.
- Identify gaps between current and future state of business processes and
prioritize opportunities to improving processes.
- Lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information.
Assist others in understanding the flow of information/processes and data
- Collaborate and provide inputs to the development team during development
phase to meet the business needs.
- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and
disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Knowledge of formal methodologies for planning and executing application
development, enhancement or support. - Applies RUP or Agile project
methodologies to the task of requirements gathering and communicating with
the project team. Manage and prioritize requirements through the
- Guides the project team towards the incremental delivery of project
releases. - Facilitates and encourage communication and information flow
between end users and the project teams to refine requirements, define the
project vision, and develop project goals and roadmaps. - Identify, analyze
and document system requirements (functional and non-functional). -
Oversee the planning and execution of UAT.
Independently advise account teams, business units and/or customer on
system analysis, prototype development and/or business processes
• Define and analyze business and functional requirements specifications by
applying best practices techniques and procedures such as data flow
modelling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis etc
• Develop project artefacts and deliverables such as process maps,
requirements specifications document, business process workflows,
functional simulations, acceptance criteria, etc
• Perform independent research and analysis and make recommendations to
• Apply subject matter expertise in related functional, technical or domain
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.