It is Urgent Job, Please reply with updated resume and Hourly Rate
expectations. if you are Interested.
*Job Title : Infrastructure Project manager*
*Location : Denver CO*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
• The candidate must be dynamic, committed, capable of being an effective
individual contributor and having working experience on small to large
scale Infrastructure / Hardware refresh projects.
• Should have strong experience in executing Infrastructure Projects by
following Project Management guidelines.
• Should have strong experience in setting up new datacenter or data center
migrations, server/network upgrades, storage etc.
• Must be able to quickly add value to our business and demonstrate skills
and experience in technologies listed below:
1. Migration Specialization dealing with various Hardware refresh, Data
center optimizations, Consolidations, etc. utilizing industry benchmarks to
provide best in class solution.
2. Working knowledge on Server / Workstation class Hardware, VMware virtual
environment, Exposure on provisioning new VM, adding data stores,
networking to clusters and various other Virtualization administrator
3. Coordinate with Customers, Vendors and other stake holders to schedule /
manage / achieve the targeted Project results.
4. Networking knowledge with respect to migrations and upgrades in an
enterprise organization. Must have knowledge on TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SIP,
TLS, Virtual Private Networks, MPLS and Load balancing.
Candidates must have the following as a mandatory requirement
• A proactive work ethic for all aspects of customer services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good planning, commitment and time-keeping skills
• Capable of delivering support services in a pressurized environment
• Ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to resolution
• Should be able to work closely with different project teams to understand
the requirements and should be able to drive build development relatively
• Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team
environment, able to design and implement solutions and able to handle
*Thanks and Regards... *
*Global Economic Advantage*
*4320, Winfield Road, Cornerstone@Cantera Suite 200, Warrenville, IL 60555*
*UNITED STATES *
*Tel no : 630-281-2478 Ext 9**64*
* Email : **firstname.lastname@example.org <http://thegea.com>*
No-630.281.2574 x 258
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.