*Please send the resume with best rate and contact details to
*Need Local consultant*
The SharePoint Consultant/Architect will serve as an integral member of the
Information Technology team serving two primary functions as they relate to
Microsoft SharePoint Configuration and administration.
- Plan, Design, Configure and support SharePoint solutions and workflows
using SharePoint 2007 and 2010
- Work with end users on requirements gathering and document
- Assist in reviewing SharePoint information architecture master pages,
content types, site columns, lists, templates, page layouts, metadata etc.
- Produce and maintain documentation for supported systems
- Support and administer multiple SharePoint environments, including
- Provide ongoing support for SharePoint related issues/inquiries
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.