*Please reply me back on **masara...@e-solutionsinc.com*
<masara...@e-solutionsinc.com>

*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing great!!Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number **408 385 2346*
<408%20385%202346>

*Job Title: Release Engineer(Telecom Domain)*

*Work  Location with Zip code      Bothell, WA 98011*

*Duration of the Project:                 6 months*

*Mandatory Domain:       Telecom Domain*

*“ Key Words “ to search               Release Engineer , Build ,
Configuration , Deployment, weblogic, JBoss  Jenkin, Maven*

*Job Role:*

Environment Manager is the responsible individual for keeping the
application testing environments running throughout the lifecycle of a
project

Execute application builds,

-Identify, troubleshoot and help resolve source control issues/problems.
-Manage and compile application code.

-Maintain FST (Functional System Testing) environments.

-Apply proposed configuration changes -

Build and deploy releases to FST environments -Support functional testing
with valid FST environments -Perform and manage application version
management. -Work with Build/CM Engineer and software developers to
establish, maintain and enforce SCM policies and procedures for the entire
software development lifecycle.

Build and deploy releases to FST environments -Support functional testing
with valid FST environments -Perform and manage application version
management. -Work with Build/CM Engineer and software developers to
establish, maintain and enforce SCM policies and procedures for the entire
software development lifecycle

-Work closely with development teams to help with bug tracking, release and
documentation control issues -Oversee processes related to releasing and
deploying new versions of software. -Work closely with QA teams to
determine suitability of software release for deployment. -Coordinate
resolution of bugs with QA and development teams. -Communicate risks and
develop mitigation strategies with business leaders

Ensure the application integrity while components are moved from
environment to environment. -Track and report on deployment metrics.
-Create deployment artifacts -Documentation of configuration changes for
each release (Release Script). -Short-interval-schedule for each deployment.

*Mandatory Skills:*

ANT, MAVEN

 Jenkins, SVN

 UNIX,LINUX

Weblogic, Websphere

Bamboo

Shell Scripting

*Desired Skills:*

ORACLE

Java/j2ee

*Best
Regards                                                                   *

*Masarrat Asif*

*Technical Recruiter*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CF9AA7.3428F8B0]

2 North Market Street Suite #400