Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Workday BA
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Atlanta, GA
· Sr Level SME, tough & complex Projects in challenging environment
· Should have Executive Comp BA role- will be leading the
transition of PeopleSoft to Workday.
*Overall Picture: *
*There are 4 Main Projects:*
· Executive Compensation Module (also known as the Workday
Project)- moving from Peoplesoft to Workday by beg of next year)- recurring
· VMS Upgrade - (MAJOR OVERHAUL), this is a few months out. Currently
the VMS is externally supported by IBM, in the process of deciding which
path to take, once that is decided the project will begin.
· Learning Systems Upgrade
· Teller Upgrade (minor project)
· On workday project= needs to know HR mgnt in PS/ Workday
· On ECM project= PS/ Workday knowledge
· Needs a GOOD Tech Lead that will help with solutions, drive down
to details, manage and drive developers and tasks
· Must have knowledge of multi-teire systems
· HAS EXPERIENCE IN WRITING CODE AT SOME POINT IN CAREER
· Will be communicating and collaborating with Vendors
*EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION PAYROLL BA DETAILS:*
• Strong HRMS background.
• Should have exposure to functional knowledge on HR modules Core HR,
NA (e-pay), Compensation, Time & Labor and Base Benefits.
• Should plan, gather and clearly document the business needs
(requirements) of clients and stakeholders using techniques like use cases,
wireframes, JAD sessions, current/future state process flows, etc.
• Organizes and validates the requirements and ensures that all are
traceable and measurable.
• Elicits, analyzes and validates business, functional, and
• Identifies ‘gaps’ in business requirements against current vendor
• Serves as a liaison between the clients and developers to ensure
that all technical requirements are identified, if applicable.
• Assists in the collection of data element requirements and data
• Facilitates joint application review/design sessions (JAR/JAD) with
clients, technical, and vendor resources.
• Identifies and documents issues and risks in a timely manner and
presents to PM for mitigation planning
• Works with team to identify root cause, resolution
• Assists lead tester in test and implementation plans
• Serves as a SME during development and testing
• Assists the PM in capturing and reporting project measures to the
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to work with vendor resources
• Expertise in the use of MS Office Suite including: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Familiarity in working within a structured project delivery
• Experience implementing package application that integrate with
• Strong demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
• Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
• Establishes the overall plan for the program based on business
prioritization. Ensures plan remains updated.
• Communicates program status to senior management regularly
• Ensures timelines and budgets are adhered to
• Updates Requirements into ALM and Quality Center
• Appropriate level of escalation
• Ability to deliver multiple projects or priorities
• Ability to support a Horizon effort for a newly and broadly defined
*The BA is accountable to the PM to:*
• Review requirement changes and inform PM of impacts and possible
change control needs
• Work with PM to develop project activities and work plans as it
relates to BA/requirements activities
· Assist in estimation of project activities
*Nice to have requirements for all roles:*
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Corporate Governance
• Familiarity/Experience in the Financial Services Industry.
• Hands-on experience deploying financial applications.
• RequisitePro, HP Quality Center
• CBAP Certification
*Additional Notes *
• Develop and maintain detailed technical designs and artifacts for
solution components such as Data integrations (batch or real-time),
Conversions, forms, reports, workflows and configurations. Technical
designs created need to comply with enterprise architectural principles and
• Collaborate with business subject matter experts, business
analysts, IT staff or Vendor product support during project
cycle(requirements gathering, design, development, testing etc.. or complex
hardware/software problem resolutions during support)
• Serve as day-to-day application technical lead for developers
during solution build, code enhancements or problem resolutions
• Participate in system administration and operational support
(e.g., maintenance and support, reviewing and analyzing system logs and
problem reports, adds, changes, backups, and file restores) and assist in
monitoring of the system's performance and capacity planning
• Collaborate with DBAs, Sysadmins and Application Admin on
executing on Backup/Restore/Purging/Archiving/Instance Management/Patch
Management/Configuration management strategies
• Provide inputs to capacity planning, patch/release planning and
development release planning activities
• Serve as the application lead point of contact for PM, IT staff
or systems users for technical issue escalations and feedback
• Collaborate with onshore and offshore resources in project or
support teams during the delivery or support of technical solutions
• Provide inputs on technical requirements for various application
environments for installation, testing or performance testing
• Develop project plan and or provide detailed task plan inputs for
technical streams of activities in the various phases of project delivery
such as Design, Build, various types of Testing, Data
Conversions/migrations, Integrations, Implementation and Release. This
includes obtaining estimates from various technology areas as necessary
• Execute based on agreed upon deliverables and milestones
• Track status of technical tasks, Participate in regular project
status meetings and provide status updates for technical tasks
• Assist with management of Application instances/environments and
configuration management for continuous development or production support
• Coordinate technical activities across various project or
Production support application environments
• Lead technical impact analysis of Vendor product patches assist
with patch coordination and release management
• Perform work assignments and direction for technical resources
• Perform quality assurance reviews on technical deliverables
including code reviews
• Provide inputs to hardware/software needs, assist with initiating
and supporting enterprise infrastructure requests to fulfillment
• Ensure compliance to enterprise standards, practices and
procedures for technical work products as well as contribute to improving
existing standards by sharing industry best practices
• Mentor and coach developers in various technologies
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.