We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: Groovy/Grails Developer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Role Sr Developer / Technical Lead / Architect (Groovy/Grails) *
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *
• Proven development and architectural experience with Java,
J2EE and Groovy on Grails, Restful Services, JSON, Spring framework(MVC,
batch), Spring – JPA/JDBC
• Wide breadth of knowledge of technology stacks and
frameworks, and an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses
• Capable of individual contribution/coding to a high
percentage (70-80%), and lead and coach the small team of developers
(currently 3) in Grails/Java development (20% or so)
• Experience in Agile Development and methodologies
• Fluent with Git, GGTS/Eclipse, Tomcat 7 and Linux (RHEL)
• Good understanding about with Gradle build, grails builder,
• Knowledge of Chef, Jenkins will be an added advantage
• Experience in development with Gemfire and willingness to
learn new technology
*Roles and responsibility *
• Manage development operations for all systems in Target
Corporate Systems portfolio
• Work with technology leadership and product management to define
the systems architecture for products that align to strategic business
goals as well as technology principles and practices.
• Can work with the business about ‘fluid’ (ambiguous) stories,
clean the requirement, and implement
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 4001
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.