Please send resume to amit...@usgrpinc.com
*Location – Boston MA*
*Duration 6 months contract*
Adobe CQ Tech Lead - Job Description
Total 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of WCM or ECM
• Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to
Adobe CQ. Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating
to Adobe CQ
• Provides onsite/offshore technical leadership on large, complex Adobe
CQ projects. Leads a team of offshore engineers and responsible for on-time
delivery of allocated Adobe CQ project/project modules. Verify/Validate/QA
the teams work to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
• Collaborate with Architect/Center of Excellence teams to develop IP
based solution frameworks and productivity accelerators.
• Defines documents and communicates the project progress to Project
Manager/ Architect/Delivery Participates in ECM practice development
including sales proposals
• 3+ years of development experience using any JCR based WCM products
• At least 1+ years of design and development experience in Adobe CQ
comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles and JCR queries is must
• 2+ years of development/implementation experience using one or more
ECM tools like Documentum, LiveLink, IBM FileNet, Xerox DocuShare,
Interwoven, Alfresco, SpringCM, Vignette, Adobe LiveCycle ES, Drupal,
OpenText, SharePoint, Liferay, Fatwire, Sitecore, Xythos, SDL, Adobe CQ
• 2+ years of SQL programming skills and strong relational database
knowledge including the ability to write, analyze, and debug queries
• 2+ years of using Java technologies
• Experience with HTML5 a plus
• Strong skills to effectively interface with client
• Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and
• Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
• Configuration planning, testing, change management and support
• Educational qualification: BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with
ability to work in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups on
a daily basis
Other Skills (desired):
• Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and
• Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
• General understanding of the business environment, models and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting
facilitation, presentation and documentation
• Have strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Project management experience is a plus
• Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus
• Work experience in the Insurance, Banking, Financial Services,
Healthcare, Communication industries is a plus.
• Ability to apply for a visa – no prior visa rejections.
• International travel to client location for short/long term as needed.
*Thanks & Warm Regards,*
*United Software Group Inc.*
* 565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110*
*Dublin, OH 43017 *
*Gtalk: bajpai.recruiter | YIM: amitbajpai000 | Skype: amitbajpai_USG *
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE <techsupp...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.> in the
subject line, or click here.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.