Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* ETL Informatica(MDM and SSIS)
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Oklahoma City, OK
*Project specifications *
· Client is integrating 120~ applications and migrating 130~
(custom and off the shelf) into SAP.
· The migration is already in progress (and going well) and the
beginning stages of the integration have already kicked off.
· IT has started to “test” integrating several applications and all
seems to be going as planned.
· IT is anticipating needing 6-9 consultants to partner with the
client’s staff to perform the integration, test and train.
· WellView is one of the largest applications they will be
*Enterprise Operations Data Store *
· Enterprise Operations Data Store (EODS) is currently a MS SQL
based MS SSIS and Informatica (Data Quality module and Master Data module)
to move the data in and out of the applications and serve as the reusable
data source for SAP for certain data sets allowing bolt-on systems to
change without having to reconfigure SAP.
· He did say that there is still a discussion around changing MS
SQL out for HANA.
· Of the applications to be integrated, 30% will be going through
the EODS and the rest will have direct interface.
· The SI team owns the SAP side of the interface configuration.
· Client’s IT has the EODS and legacy application side of the work*.
*Experience/skills Required: *
*Required experience: *
· Integration development experience
· Database design and security
· MS SQL Server Database concepts and t-sql
· SQL optimization
· MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
· Understanding of service bus and message queues
· WellView (nice to have)
· Informatica/Power Center
· C#/.net Framework
· Oracle Database concepts and pl-sql
· Understanding of object oriented concepts
· Understanding of messaging concepts
· WebAPI and/or WCF
· Data Modeling experience
· Knowledge of oil/gas industry
· Ability to work in both on a team and independently‘Customer
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· ‘Product first’ as opposed to ‘process first’ attitude
· ‘Can do’ attitude
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.