I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if any one is available
please inform me ASAP.
Role: Java Agile Developer
Long Term Contracts
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
- Design and implement Java web applications.
- With an *Agile/SCRUM development approach, work with users to
understand needs, then elicit feedback and refine solutions through
- Present solutions at formal and informal design reviews; document the
· *Technical skills*
- At least 5 years of overall technical experience
- Fluency and demonstrated experience in Java (coding exercise will be
- Expertise with relational databases, including SQL
- Demonstrated experience with Web development, including Web services,
- Experience with open-source and enterprise software stacks such as jQuery
and Sprint MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience working with version control systems, such as Git
- Ability and tendency to write unit tests – TDD is a required practice for
all new code, test protection for legacy
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- *Soft Skills:*
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to collaborate on and document
- Experience working in a small, close-knit team with a high degree of
- Passionate about work, proactive, and highly motivated
- Creative, with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.