We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role Teradata Developer*
*Location:: Bensalem, MA*
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :*
• Should have atleast 5 implementation experience in Teradata
• Should be very good at communication and capable of handling/conducting
meetings with wide stakeholders.
• Should have strong interpersonal skills working with various teams.
• Excellent Communication skills
Participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the data
warehousing project; project planning, business requirement analysis, data
analysis, logical and physical database design, setting up the warehouse
physical schema and architecture, developing reports, security and
deploying to end users.
• Minimum of 5+ years strong NCR Teradata and SQL, UNIX, Data Warehouse
Modeling, Teradata Utilities, Aggregates and building efficient views;
other SQL and UNIX experience plus Teradata certification may be
substituted for years of Teradata experience.
• Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and trouble shooting skills in production
• Experience in mainframe environment will be a added advantage.
*Roles and responsibility *
1. Use Teradata utilities fastload, multiload, tpump to load data.
2. Write BTEQ scripts to transform data.
3. Write Fastexport scripts to export data.
4. Write, test and implement Teradata Fastload, Multiload and Bteq scripts,
DML and DDL.
5. Construct Korn shell driver routines (write, test and implement UNIX
6. Write views based on user and/or reporting requirements.
7. Gather system design requirements, design and write system
8. Will be expected to be available for on-call response in order to
provide 24x7 emergency response capabilities.
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.