Please share the resume for the below requirement at
akanshajakhmol...@gmail.com

*Position:: Java Developer with Unix       *

*Location:: Wilmington, DE *

*Duration:: 1+ year*

*Skills required :-*

·         Strong in Unix, Shell scripting, Core Java

·         Comfortable with SQL

·         Oracle / Teradata data base

Thanks & Regards*,*

Akansha Jakhmola

IT- Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152

Email: akanshajakhmol...@gmail.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.