*Position – **PeopleSoft HCM Senior Developer*
*Location – **Herndon, VA*
*Duration – 6 months + *
PeopleSoft HCM Senior Developer
This is a technical position requiring strong design, development and
implementation skills to support PeopleSoft HRMS mainly in areas of HR,
Payroll, Time & Labor & eProfiler. The position involves implementing
enhancements, resolution of production defects and to provide support to
business partners and technical peers
Key Job Functions
• Serve as technical lead in all phases of system life cycle (gap analysis,
design, develop, implement) to support PeopleSoft HRMS development
initiatives and other related integration efforts.
• Serve as project team liaison with business partners to analyze the
impact of new requests and business process changes on existing systems and
• Demonstrate leadership in the areas of planning, co-ordination and
meeting customer expectations
• Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and
*• 13+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project
development and production support of large applications/systems. • 10+
years of experience implementing and supporting 9.0 or higher HR, Payroll,
Benefits, eProfiler, Time & Labor modules. • In depth understanding of core
business processes of HRMS modules is essential. • Strong knowledge of
Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and
XML and encryption technologies. • Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft
Advanced Tools such as Application Package, Component Interfaces,
Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, Object Oriented
• Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life
cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and
• Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with
successful ERP implementation(s).
• Desired experience with PeopleSoft HCM/HRMS integration with Fusion Cloud
Thanks and Regards,
Email: ja...@bigcode.us <saun...@bigcode.us>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.