Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*
*Requirements Analysts – AGILE Web Portal *
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 6 Months +
1. Requirements analysis support for one or more of the following
1. 2105SOW020 - eService
2. Work as part of a team of Requirements Analysts to define the
requirements and/or process models for the project and develop project
documentation in conjunction with other members of the project team.
3. Perform full life-cycle activities in support of the project and
backfill for the Requirements Analysts that work on other projects. These
tasks include the following activities:
· Perform analysis of the business requirement and develop user
stories, acceptance criteria, screen mockups, functional specifications,
use cases, etc. for the assigned area of the Client system
· Participate on one or more AGILE development teams
· Perform system testing if needed
· Experience defining user interfaces and/or with 508 Compliance
· Provide input into the development of work efforts in support of
proposed system changes
· Collaborate with the internal teams and the end clients to create
and maintain all necessary requirements documents and requirements
· Conduct requirement walkthroughs and peer reviews following
Client procedures and guidelines.
· Maintain traceability between the base-lined business
requirements and functional requirements and/or use cases.
· Maintain requirements in requirements management tool such as HP
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
· Create and maintain business process models.
· Provide knowledge transfer for the full time business analysts
· Generate a weekly Status Report
1. 5+ years of experience for a Senior Requirements Analyst and 10+
years of experience for a Lead Requirements Analyst (a.k.a., Business
Analysts) in developing process models, user stories, use cases and
functional specifications hands-on. (Critical)
2. 2+ years as a core requirements member of an AGILE team (Critical)
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Critical)
i. Ability to facilitate
requirements gathering sessions
ii. Collaborate and interpret
business and technical needs
1. Excellent attention to detail (e.g., data consistency, punctuation,
2. Health insurance experience (Preferred)
3. Experience interacting directly and very effectively with and
understanding needs of external users and customers (Preferred)
4. Strong customer service skills with internal and external customers
5. Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
6. Strong analytical and documentation skills
7. Excellent time management ability.
8. Interest and eligibility for conversion to a full-time client
9. Ability to work at Washington DC or Fairfax office (Preferred)
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Microsoft Visio
· HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Business Process Modeling tool, Provision
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.