*Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position.*
*Network Security Engineer*
*6+ month contract*
*Location: Harrisburg, PA or Ashburn, VA*
*Please send the resume to cha...@ivytechsol.us <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*
The Network Security Engineer is a member of a network security operations
team supporting multiple enterprise data centers for a large public sector
client. The engineer’s primary responsibility is the ongoing management and
administration of the network security environment, utilizing technologies
from various vendors including Juniper, Imperva, and McAfee in a Cisco
network. The Security Engineer will be primarily responsible for policy
configuration and security monitoring of Juniper SRX Firewall and IPS,
Imperva WAF and Database firewall products, and the McAfee Data Loss
Prevention system. A strong background in network security is required and
the successful candidate will have strong Unix/Linux, HTTP, HTML, and SQL
knowledge and experience in their portfolio, as these technologies rely
heavily on this understanding.
• Develop configurations for, deploy, administer, and maintain,
Imperva web application firewalls & database firewalls, Juniper IPS & VPN
systems, and McAfee network based Data Loss Prevention (DLP) devices.
• Develop configurations for, deployment and maintain F5
network load balancers, custom scripting and tuning to support customer
application delivery needs
• Support enterprise tool sets from Splunk, Juniper, Cisco, and
HP ArcSight for security monitoring of system logs, event correlation, and
• Coordinate and support vulnerability scanning, penetration
testing, and compliance reporting (CJIS, IRS, SSAE16, among others) in
conjunction with various experts and stakeholders.
• Focus on operational changes, incident response, and problem
management using ITIL aligned procedures and tools (ITSM).
• Participate in rotating on call response team to meet Service
Level Agreements in a 24/7/365 production environment.
• Must pass an extensive background check.
• Proven operational experience with high availability
• Experience with the development of configurations,
installation and ongoing support of: Imperva SecureSphere, Juniper SRX,
McAfee DLP, and/or Cisco and Check Point firewalls/VPN devices.
• Knowledge of data network fundamentals including switching,
routing, and associated protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, SNMP, OSPF, EIGRP,
• Familiarity and experience with regular expressions
• Network/Security certifications highly desired (Cisco
CCNA/CCSP, Juniper JNCP, Check Point CCSA, CISSP, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written to
clearly communicate with clients and team members is a must.
• 7+ years of experience as a Network Security Engineer with
emphasis on security standards/best practices, data center networking, and
design, and implementation
• Must pass an extensive criminal background check and be a US
• Participate in on-call rotation to support 24x7x365
*Charan** | IVY Tech Sols Inc.*
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Direct: *(847) 350-1008 *
*cha...@ivytechsol.us* <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Yahoo : charan_ivytech*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.