We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position - Single Sign On Consultant(BSA) *
*Location - Durham, NC*
*Duration -12 Months+ *
*Role Business System Analyst (Single Sign On)*
*Description* The position will be in Authorization Services group. As
an individual contributor within the application Security team, the
selected candidate will be responsible for multi-faceted role. The
candidate will work in with clients and implement Security Solutions from
inception to delivery.
Work with external workplace clients and implement
Authorization and Single Sign On solutions. This involves External Client
Engagement, Technical Requirement Analysis, Project Planning,
Implementation, and finally Go-live.
• Handle multiple client engagements; typically range from 2-4 at
the same time.
• Understand security related topics and be able to communicate
technical concepts to the clients.
• Collaborate closely with the customer on technology strategy,
project management, requirements, design, testing, and implementation to
provide systems solutions and coordinate overall delivery of technology
• Work directly with the client organizations to outline business
processes, define complex business requirements and design solutions for
both medium and large projects. System Development Methodology phase
involvement will include PPI (Project Charter), SRA (Business and Systems
Requirements) and SDS (System Delivery Specification).
• When necessary create project & milestone plans, handle project
budget, provide status reports and work well with internal and external
stakeholders to complete IT projects successfully.
• Collaborate with other technologists to design technical
specifications, document SDS (Systems Delivery Specification)
*Skills and Knowledge*
*•* Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand technical concepts and be able to
succinctly convey to partners
• Perform Technical Analysis of complex Security concepts
• Experience with SAML, Authorization/RBAC, etc. is a plus
• Medium-scale full project life cycle experience across multiple
platforms and technologies
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.