Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
<atu...@directionstaff.com>*

*HTML 5/ Angular JS Developer*
*Location:* Boston, MA
*Duration:* 12+ Months (Long Term)

*Interview Process*:
1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from Client via Skype Video Calls

1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from our Client (Telephonic)

*Job Summary*

·         Proficiency in object oriented design methodology and Java
programming language

·         Understanding of Business requirement

·         Coordinate with the Tech Architect and Create Technical Design
document

·         Implementation of functionality and Unit testing – Junit

·         Code check-ins and coordinating with Tech Architect for reviews

·         Good knowledge of Quality processes, Experience with Agile
software development methodologies

·         Demonstrated knowledge with skills mentioned below

--

   -

   Thanks & Regards,

   *ATUL MALVIYA*