We have an urgent need for following

*SalesForce Developer with LiveAgent Experience MUST*

*3-6 months beyond ( depends on Performance).*

*Mountain view, CA*

*Linkedin and Professional references Must.*

*The client is focusing more on the below Skills, so please prepare more on
the below skills:*

Visual Force

Apex Controllers

APEX Coding,

Design Patterns/ Singleton

Admin Related

Case Management

Service and Sales Cloud

Questions mostly on Scenario based ( How did you handle “ this kind of

*Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate. *

Thanks & Regards

*Siyaton Global Solutions Inc.,*

Direct: 703 468 1867

Email: *nav...@siyaton.com <nav...@siyaton.com>*

***The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral. Please pass
my information to your business peers, friends, and co-workers.***

*CONFIDENTIAL*: This electronic message and all contents contain
information from Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc. which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is
intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any
disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all