*Send me the resume to shasha...@universal-sw.com
Hope you are doing good!!
Please have a look on my below requirement and send me the updated resume
of yours, If you feel comfortable with my below requirement.
*Job Title::SQA Engineer-*
*Location::* *Bedford, MA*
Under general supervision, plan and perform software quality activities to
ensure release readiness for customer and quality expectations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Define overall software verification design approach (test
architecture / design) and structure for broad, comprehensive features.
· Create, revise, and execute test plans and test cases.
· Work directly with software developers to ensure requirement
implementation/verification correctness and to review test case coverage.
· Write software defect reports. Identify and record the exact
sequence of activities that were performed to produce software malfunctions.
· Investigate software defects and problem reports to provide
additional information in the report to aid defect fixing.
· Review defect reports submitted into the defect tracking database
· Review requirement specifications (system, software functional)
for correctness against test design and test cases.
· Submit change requests against the software when requirements are
· Maintain test environment, which includes needed supplies and
· Follow project and corporate software plans, standards, and
procedures to perform software verification.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
*Minimum Skills & Knowledge Requirements:*
· Bachelor degree plus at least 2 to 5 years of related experience
or waiver based on experience. Degree should be in a technical discipline
such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science
· Requires knowledge of software engineering practice and software
· Must demonstrate proficiency with a personal computer and
· Must be able to operate instrumentation
· Must possess strong written and oral communications skills
· Must have the ability to administer software engineering tools;
configuration management, requirements management, and defect management
· Ability to work in conjunction with other software QA engineers
and development engineers
· Ability to develop automated tests
*Asst. Manager -Recruitment*
Universal Software Corporation
*Voice: *978-770-2200 Ext-2278 | | *Fax 603-699-4678*
Email: shasha...@universal-sw.com <mani...@universal-sw.com>,
*Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and
others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. SSIP Inc. is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.