Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
<atu...@directionstaff.com>*

*Sr. DevOps Engineer*
*Location:* San Ramon, CA

*Duration:* 12+ Months (Long Term)

*Interview Process*:
Level 1 – Resume Screening
Level 2 – CT Technical interview call (Telephonic)
Level 3 – CT Management Interview call (Video Call)
Level 4 – Final interview call with the client managers

*Mandatory skills*

   - Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
   - Ability to code and script
   - Experience with systems and IT operations
   - Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
   - Strong grasp of automation tools
   - Data management skills
   - A strong focus on business outcomes
   - Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across
   functional borders
   - a broad set of skills (multiple operating systems, LAMP, Java, C++,
   Ruby, Python, Oracle, Scaling/Capacity, High-Availability, security)
   - We a looking for Sr. Engineer /Tech Lead level folks (5-10) years of
   experience, of which at least 30% is in DevOps and the rest is in software
   development or system administration

*Preferred Experience but not Mandatory:*

   - DevOps
   - Ruby
   - Linux
   - Chef