I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
Role: Java Developer
*Location:* Auburn Hills, MI
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Candidates must have Recent Java Script experience. *
*Must be local to MI.*
The key functions are Java and Java Script, someone who has 5 to 10 years
of experience and is a solid developer and coding skills.
The team is willing to teach the person the mobile piece and appcelerator.
They have had success doing so in the past and feel this is the best
solution! With that said, this person needs to be motivated to learn, be a
quick learner, have adoptability, and agile experience is a nice to have
but not a requirement.
- Appcelerator / Titanium development experience
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience of quality software development.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies, languages, and
- Strong mobile programming and design skills.
- Experiencing consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with at
least one mobile application development language (Objective-C/Cocoa, Java,
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development (Appcelerator/Titanium
- Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking
- Experience with Mobile app build and delivery pipeline, up to and
including app stores
- Experience with source code management tools (Git preferred)
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments
- Experience with iOS and/or Android application architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of iOS and/or Android development frameworks
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Examples of work, either on iOS or Android
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.