*Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most Preferred
...............Locals Most Preferred ...............Locals Most Preferred*
*Job Title: Analyst/Developer*
*Duration: 7 Month (12/01/2014 - 06/30/2016)*
*Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30334*
*Rate : $60/Hr c2c all inclusive*
*Submission Deadline: 11/28/2014*
Senior .NET Web Application Analyst/Developer
5+ years of Classic ASP (Legacy) development/support
5+ years of ASP.Net development (VB/C#) .NET Frameworks 1.1 through 4.5
5+ years of SQL server (2000, 2005, 2008) with the ability to
write/maintain stored procedures, UDFs, triggers, SSIS (ETL)
Understanding of Microsoft IIS (6/7)
Familiarity with Medicaid Data Transformation/Loading (ETL) to/from legacy
Some familiarity with MS SharePoint development (2010/2013)
Position Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
• Ability to work within a large team environment.
• Ability to provide legacy support/upgrade/modification.
• Ability to communicate clearly/efficiently in both verbal and written
• Function as the IT subject matter expert for the assigned applicant areas.
• Provide an IT development support role for assigned tasks.
• Provide IT user support for assigned applicant areas.
• Ensure quality development and operation of assigned tasks.
• Write and debug programs or program modules.
• Design, maintain and code programs using DBHDD standard programming
• Codes, compiles, debugs, documents, and implements computer programs to
meet specific business needs and requirements.
• Analyzes customers’ information needs, business problems and business
opportunities and assist in determining the most efficient and effective
• Ability to research, analyze information and draw logical inferences
• Ability to understand requirements for functional system changes
• Ability to exercise analytical judgment, following linear thought
• Ability to evaluate systems and understand the underlying business
objectives and requirements
• Knowledge of operational procedures
*Job Title: Systems Analyst*
*Duration: 2 months max (12/01/2014 - 01/09/2015)*
*Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30304*
*Rate: $55/Hr on c2c all inclusive*
*Submission Deadline: 11/28/2014*
JIRA administration support
Audit existing implementation of JIRA
Review update requirements from IT department
Modify current Jira system to accommodate SOS IT processes.
• JIRA toolset administration and set up of custom features, reports, use
cases and presentation layer
• Experience with integration of JIRA Bolt on features including MS Project
• Experience with API lifecycles and building, documentation and using
• Experience with jQuery
• Seven or more years in a role using these skills
• Understanding of Web Service development
• Understanding of UNIX and Windows OS scripting environments
• Exposure Methodologies (SCRUM preferred)
• Familiar with popular Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts
• Demonstrable competence in programming and shell scripting.
*Required Knowledge / Skills:*
• Experience in developing JIRA applications for heavy volume sites
• Experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2 or MYSQL
• Release management experience
• 7+ years industry experience, with at least 3 plus years of JIRA
experience, preferably with a track record for high volume diverse
requirements management tools.
*Job Title: Systems Engineer IV*
*Duration: 4 months (12/01/2014 - 03/20/2015)*
*Location: Portland, Oregon 97201-0000*
*Rate : $55/Hr on c2c all inclusive*
*Submission Deadline: 11/18/2014*
The Oregon Medical Board (OMB) is seeking an individual with knowledge and
ability to learn while maintaining a consistent focus on database and
website maintenance and development. The OMB utilizes a heavily customized
SQL, ASP.NET/COM, XML CMS/CRM application. The application code resides on
Oregon Medical Board in house servers. We seek additional help in managing
and customizing the application. Under the direction of the agency’s
Senior Software and Systems Administrator, work will include a variety of
tasks to resolve issues reported by users or to develop new functionality
as requested by users. Examples:
•User reports that saving takes an extraordinarily long time or times out
in certain circumstances. Utilize ASP.Net/COM, TSQL and general computing
skills to diagnose, develop and implement a fix.
•User reports that system is not providing enough information for user
action. Utilizing XML/XPATH and TSQL work with user to create dashboard
within CMS/CRP application.
•Create new reporting services report to allow manager to view staff
assignments. Create new system command to allow manager to update staff
assignments using TSQL.
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications. Supports and installs software applications, operating
systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and
analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Designs, plans,
and coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team
members. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 6
years or equivalent experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the
field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May
lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity
and latitude is expected.
Please let me know, if you have any questions.
*Please send your updated resumes to** ba...@conq-tech.com
*Disclaimer: *The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
protected by law. It is intended for and should be used by the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized agent or employee who is able to deliver it to such individual
or entity, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender identified above and immediately
delete this transmission. Thank you for your assistance.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.