*Hope you are doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below
*Please send Resumes to sure...@ncgincusa.com <sure...@ncgincusa.com>*
*Position: **Sharepoint Developer*
6 Months plus
*Pay Rate: DOE*
*Phone interview (and possible skype)*
· Experience upgrading SharePoint applications
· SharePoint 2010 Administration
· SharePoint 2013 Administration
· InfoPath (either 2010 or 2013)
· SharePoint Designer (either 2010 or 2013)
· Experience with creating custom web parts
· Experience integrating third-party tools and/or custom code into
Responsibilities/Deliverables for Applications Development Analyst:
The Applications Development Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Work with the SharePoint Admin to advise and assist in the upgrade from
SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
• Assist in the design of SharePoint information architecture, taxonomies
and metadata schemas for classifying content
• Assist in the configuration of Active Directory integration, Business
Intelligence, and other advanced features.
• Work with business users and managers to document and analyze workflows
that will be automated in SharePoint. Use that information to create
requirements documents for SharePoint solutions.
• Work with business users and managers to design, create, and maintain
custom InfoPath forms.
• Work with developers to create other customized solutions. This may
include integrating third-party tools and/or custom code into SharePoint.
• Conduct research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies.
• Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our
SharePoint solutions, leveraging your ongoing research and understanding of
• Analyze and document business processes to help identify how SharePoint
can meet those requirements.
• Work with the SharePoint Admin to design appropriate solutions and be a
liaison between developers and stakeholders to ensure that SharePoint
solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
• Provide training to business leaders and end users.
• Participate in testing.
• Assist with minor customization tasks, such as using SharePoint Designer
to modify look-and-feel.
• Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business
problem and communicate this effectively to business leaders.
• Evaluate and implement SharePoint Services.
• Document the SharePoint architecture, farm, services, and sites.
Your early response is highly appreciated.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*IT RecruiterNational Consulting Group IncDirect: 908 333-5825*
Yahoo IM: tamminenisuresh
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.