Hi,

Plz send resumes to *aus...@capsquaresys.com <aus...@capsquaresys.com>*

*Title: Sr SAS Developer*
Location: South Mounds View, MN
Duration: 1 Year

*Job Description:*
· This is a statistical programmer/analyst position, programming in SAS
every day.
· Tasks may include production and validation programming for clinical
reports (e.g., tables, listings, and graphs),
  creating SAS datasets and SAS analysis datasets (can merge from multiple
sources and create derived variables),
  ad-hoc listing (e.g., to help with data cleaning), and creating study
management reports (e.g., data quality report).
· Work will be done according to Medtronic standard operating procedures
for development and documentation of work.
  Industry experience is a must. (Pharma, research institutes, clinical,
medical facilities)
· This is not a data management role.
· It is more analysis and reporting centered.
· Candidates must possess leadership abilities, work within a team
environment and be open to other duties as they are assigned.

*Responsibilities:*· Plans and coordinates programming, testing, and
documentation of statistical programs
  for use in creating statistical tables, graphics, and listing summaries.
· Programs analysis database manipulations and transfers of data for
internal and external clients.
· May integrate databases from multiple studies or sources.
· Develops listing and table specifications with study Biostatistician.
· Interact with Data Management and Biostatistics staff and SP team members
to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables.
· Understands and complies with Standard Operating Procedures and Work
Instructions.
· Programs, tests, and documents statistical programs and tools in
accordance with SP standards and validation procedures.
· Meets milestones as assigned.
· Performs other duties as directed by Statistical Programming management.
· Will be working on CRDM trials.
· Experience using SAS for more than 2 years and using SAS on clinical
trial data analysis.
· Industrial experience is preferred Regulatory submission experience is a
plus
· Prefer the candidate has industry experience and had experience with PMA
submission etc.
· Absolute skill is SAS programming skills inlcuding SAS
BASE/STAT/MACRO/SQL etc.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Austin G*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*CapSquare Systems Inc.*
*(**:  Fax  *248-577-6030
*8**:  *aus...@capsquaresys.com | austin.capsquare...@gmail.com
<capsquare....@gmail.com>
*: *www.capsquaresys.com
****: *1000 John R Rd, Suite#200, Troy MI 48083
*Go Green. **Keep the environment clean....*
Disclaimer:  We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
unsolicited , please accept our apologies and send a removal notice. To be
removed from our mailing list please reply with " REMOVE <email addresses>"
as the subject of this. Please include complete email address and/or domain
to be removed.