Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* OBIEE Developer
*Duration:* 1 Year
*Location:* Austin, TX
*Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Developer *
*Responsibilities and Skillsets/Abilities:*
· Gathering the technical requirements, design and develop business
analytical solutions, testing and implementing of OBIEE / (ETL, Reporting,
· Data model design and documentation (Facts and Dimensions,
Business Users & Security Permissions, Stars with Hierarchies, Business
Model Names for Source Columns, Reports and Dashboard Layouts).
· Design and develop ETL (Extract Transform and Load) maps using
industry standard tools like Oracle Warehouse Builder.
· Design and develop ER diagrams and map the source data into data
· Develop OBIEE meta-data layer. Configure repository on all the
three layers (Physical Layer, Business Logic and Mapping Layer and
Presentation Layer). Objects must be accessible to all stakeholders,
internal and external.
· Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new OBIEE
analyses, dashboards and reports.
· Analyze, design, develop, modify and test OBIEE Dashboards /
Reports with different Analytics Views (Pivot Table, Chart, Tabular and
View Selector), Alerts, Guided Navigation, and Dynamic / Interactive
Dashboards with drill-down capabilities using global and local Filters. for
complex agency information technology systems.
· Analyze, design, develop, modify and test objects in Oracle
· Follow organization standards and/or recommend changes in
· Support by fixing incidents and enhance the business solutions
that are developed based on the functional and strategic requirements.
*Required Qualifications, Skillsets and Abilities*
· Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field.
· Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical
solutions to internal and external systems
· Ability to work with multiple levels of business and IT
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development experience (2-4 years)
· Data Mart development experience, including knowledge of
· Experience with OBIEE Presentation Layers
· Experience with OBIEE Designing and Developing Dashboards for
Internal and Public Consumption
· Experience with Ad-hoc Query and Analysis
· Experience with Maintaining Security in Business Intelligence
· Preference given to candidates who have experience with our
existing toolset which includes:
o *Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition *
o *Oracle Database*
o *Oracle GoldenGate*
o *Oracle Data Integrator*
o *Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler*
o *Oracle SQL Developer *
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.