Good Morning,

  I hope you are doing great!!

   We are seeking for senior .Net developers for Baltimore, MD. It is a 6+
months contract assignment and it is through one of my preferred vendor.
Could you please go through the below job description and please send me
your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!

Must Have:-

At least 8+ years experience
Excellent communication
Extensive .Net development experience
Experience with front-end languages such as HTML and CSS
Experience reviewing code and guiding off-shore development teams
Experience working in a large-enterprise environment

Financial industry background

* Kiran Kumar,*

* 847-307-5966.*