Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location: -* Waltham, MA
*Duration: -* +12 Months
· 1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from Implementation partner via
Skype Video Calls
· 1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from end Client (Telephonic)
• Strong SQL development skills are a must. 5+ years’ experience
working with large complex data schemas. Be able to analyze data, determine
and diagnose data issues, and deal with complexity using SQL as a primary
tool for investigation
• Must have 5 years’ experience with data integration engines or ETL
tools, such as Rhapsody and SSIS
• Proven analytic ability and problem-solving skills
• Ability to diagnose, research and resolve technical issues
independently or as a cooperative member of a team
• 3 years’ experience in an external client facing/consultative role
· Proven verbal and written communication skills
· Ability and desire to serve in both technical and client facing
· Experience with healthcare data including claims and/or pharmacy
· Experience with Web-based applications, including knowledge of
various operating systems and application servers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet
deadlines while providing quality results.
· Ability and desire to be a self-starter and work independently.
· Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Consult with both client and internal team to understand data
requirements, sources, and flows
- Work with our clients in resolving data hygiene and/or configuration
- Configure system and troubleshoot data loads
- Maintain inventory of data problems and determine appropriate
- As a senior data analyst assigned to a project, you will be
responsible for clearly communicating issues, articulating solutions and
positively representing the company in joint client meetings
- Work with other internal teams (i.e. Production, Development, and QA)
to ensure that the clients’ needs are met in a timely and satisfactory
- Map/Translate Client data
- Work with internal team members to provide thorough and accurate
technical specifications for statements of work (SOWs)
- Work closely with clients, on and off site, to help them understand
and resolve their data issues
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.