We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available for this.
*WebSphere MQ Administrator *
*Location:: Raritan, NJ *
*Need visa copy during submission*
• Providing daily support for production, staging and Development
Websphere MQ, Operations
• Providing support at the time of outages.
• Need to support according the clients requirement.
• Should have sound knowledge in WebSphere MQ v6.0, v7.0,v7.5 Installation,
Configuration and administration on Windows and UNIX environments.
• Knowledge on MQ Objects like Queue Managers, Queues and channels.
• Good experience in MQ Clustering
• Installed and configured MQ series support packs on windows and UNIX.
• Installed and configured MQ series fix packs on windows and UNIX.
• Knowledge on MQ Backup & Recovery process.
• Knowledge on administration tasks using MQSC Commands.
• Basic Knowledge on MB administrations
• Knowledge on MQ securities like SSL and OAM
• Need to have good Experience in UNIX flavors.
• Good debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of
system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
• Experience in messaging tools like RhfUtil, q-tool, q-load, and Qpasa
• Knowledge in MQFTE will be added advantage
• Knowledge on PUB/SUB
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.