Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at **

*Netezza DBA *

*Location: -* Minneapolis, MN

*Duration: -* 6 months

*Job Description:-*

·         We are looking for Netezza database administrator.

·         We would like someone who has hands on experience with IBM

·         To have some perspective, Netezza has nothing to do with Hadoop,
it is appliance based databases.

·         Here is the summary what we are looking for:

·         Strong DBA with Netezza and Hadoop Administration experience will
be awesome.

·         Strong DBA with Netezza will be second best

·         Strong DBA with any other MPP like Greenplum/Teradata/Vertica

·         Strong DBA will also be OK

Interview Process: Phone, offer

Need month/day of birth for submittal

Need last 5 digits of SS# for submittal