Please review the below requirement thoroughly it. If interested, please
reply with matching resumes along with below details. Feel free to reach me
anytime for further discussions
*Job title : Network Architect Location : Denver CO Duration : 6+ months
Role & Responsibilities*
- Contribute to *Network Design and Integration*.
- Network IP address design and optimization.
- Network Optimization and QoS design and implementation for *Cisco
Switches and Routers* for all platforms.
- Create Configuration templates for Quality of service for all Cisco
- Configure monitoring of QOS and analyze the traffic to troubleshoot
any QOS related issues.
- Routers and Switching infrastructure management & configuration.
- Manage and troubleshoot Wireless network.
- Exp on F5 load balancer is a plus.
- Design and implement wireless networks.
- Trouble shooting complex Routing and Switching problems and escalated
- WAN Interface, Protocol configuration and WAN Network Troubleshooting
- Threshold configuration of Critical Devices.
- Prepare Trend Analysis based on link Usage and Hardware Utilization.
- Implement capacity management processes
- Provide Operations Feedback to the other Delivery organizations on
necessary network strategy enhancements.
- Provides 3rd level technical support on data network related issues.
- Installation of new hardware and software integration into the network
including testing and implementation.
- Provides or coordinates with outside vendors (as necessary) the
installation of Network Devices In the network.
- Improve Service Level Agreements.
Maintains and monitor network utilization and make necessary changes
Thanks and Regards:
*Global Economic Advantage Inc.*
*A ** Group Company*
4320, Winfield Road, Cornerstone@Cantera
Suite 200, Warrenville, IL 60555 UNITED STATES
Tel no : 630-281-2396 / 630-281-2478 ( Ext 964 )
The information contained in, and accompanying this communication may be
confidential, subject to legal privilege, or otherwise protected from
disclosure, and is intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
please delete and destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender
that you have received this communication in error, and note that any
review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on,
this communication is expressly prohibited.
E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be
accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or
interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended
recipient. The company makes no warranties in relation to these matters.
Please note that the Company reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and
retain e-mail messages to and from its systems as permitted by applicable
law. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail
messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with the Company.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.