*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.

*Python Developer with django*

*Location: AUSTIN, TX *

*Length: 6 M *

*Top needs: *

Python/Django Javascript demonstrating code reuse and API consumption

Architecture of relational data stores both as raw SQL and Django ORM

Understanding of Google Analytics

JS API and workflow

Familiarity with LDAP

Solid understanding of MVC-esque frameworks in other platforms like Ruby,
PHP, .NET, etc.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*