*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
*Title:: MS SQL Server DBA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Location: NYC. NY*
*Interview Process: Telephonic + Face 2 Face (Skype Possible)*
*Need GC or USC *
Title: SQL Administrator
- Experience in *SQL Upgrades *"a must"
· Experience writing *T-SQL* and *optimizing Database Queries* by
leveraging all available tools.
*MS SQL Server DBA function:*
Primary responsibilities of this role would include owning, tracking and
resolving database related incidents and requests, fulfilling requests and
resolving incidents within SLAs, reviewing service related reports (e.g:
database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure
service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs,
responding to database related alerts and escalations and working with
database engineering to come up with strategic solutions to recurring
The ideal candidate would have a service oriented mentality, high sense of
ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and
resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining
communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of
their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and
proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the
- Experience with *SQL Database Administration *for MSSQL Server- SQL
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Experience in *Performance Tuning *and Optimization (PTO), using
native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Experience with* Clustering*
- Knowledge of *High Availability *(HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
options for MSSQL Server.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory and
proper disk configurations.
- Certification is a plus; MCTS, MCITP, MVP
Talent Acquisition Executive
Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>
* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.