I have Test Manager positions for your consultant, if anyone is avaiable
please inform me ASAP.
*Role: Test Manager*
*Location: Auburn Hills, MI*
*Duration: Long term*
*In person Mandatory*
*Detailed Resource Requirements/Skills*
The Test Manager (TM) will provide guidance and support for technical and
business staffs while directing quality assurance efforts to design, write,
and execute quality assurance plans for new and modified application
The TM will interact with development staff to influence and coordinate the
implementation of quality practices and procedures and will gather
pertinent information to build (or oversee the building of) test cases and
plans that will ensure all software development meets design
specifications, company standards, and end-user requirements.
TM will communicate with Technical Project Manager’s regarding testing
tasks, metrics reporting, and problem determination and resolution.
*Required Experience: *
· Bachelor Degree in information systems or business-related field,
or equivalent work experience required. CQA/CSTE certification a plus.
· Ability to work independently on multiple projects
· Expert knowledge of application(s) under responsibility and
· Deep understanding of software development process
· Solid understanding and experience of project management
· Expertise with testing tools and methods in order to perform user
acceptance testing Extensive experience with the definition and
implementation of automated testing framework and process
· Strong teamwork skills and the ability to communicate with all
· Strong ability to lead process enhancement activities for
development, training, metrics and assurance
· Ability to produce quality metrics / reports to determine quality
levels within a project to senior stakeholders
· Excellent communication and persuasion skills to be a strong
advocate for quality
· Ability to multi-task effectively
· Experience with Testing tools – Optimal Trace, QA Director,
TrackRecord, and TestPartner
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to fine
details Experience working with global teams located onshore and offshore
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.