Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at **

*JAVA Senior Developer*
*Location:* Silver Spring, MD
*Duration:* +12 Months

*Interview Process:*

·         1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from implementation via Skype
Video Calls

·         1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from our Client (Telephonic)

*Mandatory skills:*

·         Strong knowledge of *Java and Angular JS*.

·         Web applications, Web services (SOAP and REST) Service security
(STS, SAML token)

·         Strong debugging skills

·         Strong communication skills

·         Experience with Service Oriented Architecture SOA or Distributed
Software Development

 ·         Working knowledge of .Net framework

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Design develop Desktop application, web application, Web services

·         Design develop middleware components (helper apis) using existing
framework/ application/ web services

·         Work with different product teams for deployment, debug issues

·         Documentation of all development and enhancement work

·         Discuss requirements with Client; finalize scope, estimates,
planning and status reporting

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*