My name is Devendra Singh and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We
have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: ETL Tester**/ **DW tester*

*Location: Foster City, CA *

*Duration: 12 Months*

Job Description:

   - 3+ years of experience in DW testing.
   - Should have experience in any one of the ETL tool like Informatica,
   Datastage or AbinitioShould be good in SQL scripting
   - Should be good in Unix scripting
   - Should be good in writing the test cases, test case execution and
   defect reporting.
   - Should have good communicational skills.
   - Should have good client interaction skills

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 248-1900 Ext.430 even if we have spoken
recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please
include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Devendra Singh Karki*

*732-248-1900 x 430*

*Email**: <>*