We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available for this.
*Location:: Memphis, TN*
*Job Title Senior SharePoint Developer/Lead*
Relevant Experience (Yrs) 8+ years
*Technical/Functional Skills *
• Deep hands-on knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework,
including Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC),
ADO.Net, jQuery, and CSS.
• Solid understanding of SharePoint 2013.
• Solid understanding of SharePoint 2013 Security and
• SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012
• REST, LINQ. Object Model
• N-Tier Architectures
• Experience with MS-Project or equivalent PM Tools.
• Hands on experience in Rational toolset a plus
• Travel & Hospitality Services business knowledge is
preferred but not required
*Experience Required *
• 10+ years developing solutions in .NET
• 5+ years of implementation and management of a On-premise
SharePoint platform with considerable complexity in multi-server farm
• Strong understanding of what functionality SharePoint 2013
can provide, the types of configurations that’s available, the limitations
of the functionality, and what can be achieved via OOTB (Out of the Box) or
• Full lifecycle experience with large SharePoint 2013
enterprise design, implementations, and upgrades, including SharePoint
development with Visual Studio including:
o Visual Web Parts, Custom Workflows
o Custom Business Connectivity Models
o Event Receivers
o Custom Ribbon Bar, Custom Navigation, Dialog Framework
Development, Content Type List, and Site Definitions
• Expert knowledge of SharePoint API and object model, and
demonstrable experience in developing using managed code and PowerShell
• Ability to develop and extend the SharePoint platform
(Sites, Communities, Content, Search, Insights and Composite Applications);
• Ability to extend SharePoint lists and data to custom
solutions using techniques such as REST, Object Model, LINQ and Client
Access Model Experience working with company’s internal business processes
and developing detailed analysis of how to effectively deploy SharePoint
throughout the enterprise environment
• Good understanding of the SharePoint security and compliance
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.