Hope you are doing well,
I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity copied below. Please
revert to me if you are available & interested in below requirement with a
word version of your resume, best time & number to contact you.
*Job title:* Software Engineer
*Location:* Boxborough, MA 01719
*Roles and Responsibilities*
· Should have around 8+ years of overall experience and working
knowledge on the telecom Enterprise (preferably Contact Center) products.
· should have excellent debugging skills with good hands-on
experience on MFC framework- Excellent programming skills (C++)
· Excellent communication skills
· Working knowledge of Database management Systems (preferably SQL)
· Participate in high level and low level design discussions on
existing features and new feature development
· Assist in development & testing, especially with troubleshooting
& finding solutions & alternatives
· VOIP/SIP/Install Shield knowledge is desirable
· Experience of Cisco related Contact Center products like Unified
Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) and Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
*Minimum Experience Required:* 5-8 YEARS
*Mandatory Skills:* C++, Enterprise Telecom Applications System Software
Design, Windows Internals, MFC programming *Desirable Skills:* MFC, Contact
*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170*
*Email: **dsu...@idexcel.com* <dsu...@idexcel.com> *Phone: 703-230-2671*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.